Monday, September 7, 2009

CAS31 Popped Ornies

Today’s CAS challenge was to use pop-dots. I used them to pop my ornaments up and out of this little scene. The sketch is based on Fall To Layout #56.

I feel a little funny when I do a CAS style card because I don't see that there needs to be much of a "how to" explanation. So I'll just say I'm one step closer to my Christmas Card Challenge goal of 5 Christmas cards this month!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Take a Bough
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, SU DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Going Grey
Accessories: Pop-Dots!, SU ribbon


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”
Designer for FireCracker Designs by Pamela

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Great take on #56!

Lori said...

Beautiful Michelle!! I used this set to make my cards last year, so quick and easy!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I really love this simple Christmas card! Those ornaments hanging off the edge of the vanilla is a great idea!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on My SCS Gallery said...

LOVE this Michelle!! It's awesome. Love how the ornaments are popped up and are off the edge of the cs.

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE this card - the way you did the ornaments out of the box is just gorgeous!