Monday, August 24, 2009

What?


This was the 6th card I made in one day for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges. Shew! This project took so many twists and turns along the way I’m not even sure how I ended up with this! Guess it was getting late. Ha! This is for the following challenges:

*Gbedwrights challenge to make my own DP (brown layer with white flowers)
*Craftycaro’s challenge to make a non-traditional sized card. This is approximately 8.5 x 2.3 “
*BevMom’s challenge to sew (what was unexpected for me was the mess you make when you sew over adhesive…ug! There would have been more sewing if it wasn’t for that. Instead…I have a little sewing and lots of holes!)
*And the sketch is from Taylor’s Cupcake Challenge #75
Stamps: Papertrey In Bloom, Whipper Snapper Posies for You, Hanna Stamps Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: GP 110, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, sewing machine, ribbon from Mike’s, Copics, Copic Airbrush System, Eclipse Tape

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

3 comments:

Pam S. said...

cute! love the scallop border w/the flowers above...had to smile at your sewing story!
Pam Going Postal

Lisa Foster said...

Very Pretty! I love that airbrushing...my bd is next week...I put my order in...Ha! The same thing happened to me when I attempted sewing...ugh...was my needle ever gunked up!

Sue from Oregon said...

Now that would strain my brain for sure LOL! Great job with all those challenges!