Monday, August 17, 2009

CAS28 Billy Rocks


For today’s masculine clean and simple challenge…..Well this would have been CAS if I hadn’t had to do it over TWICE because I got yellow ink in the white part! Ha!

I thought I had shown you how to do spotlights before but I couldn't find it on my blog. Stay tuned and I'll be back tomorrow with the instructions.

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Billy, Pink Cat Studio Lily and Billy Accessories
Paper: GP110, Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Summer Sun, Barely Banana, Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Nesties

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

3 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW This is fantastic! There isn't anything you can't do with paint and ink.

Carrie said...

This is awesome! You are so talented! Love it!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! What a great tutorial! I can't wait to give it a try! Love your card too!
I just finished scrolling back through your blog to see what all I've missed! Of course it's ALL awesome! Your talent is just amazing! Sure have missed ya! Hugs, Lisa