Saturday, January 10, 2009

Foxy in Blue - #2 for today so be sure to scroll down!


I've made 4 cards so far today (I'll save the other 2 for tomorrow). Can ya tell my whole family has been gone all day!?!?

This was created for multiple challenges:

1. Today's SCS inspiration challenge - inspired by this piece.
2. Today's OCCC challenge to use 2 shades of blue and one neutral. For me this was Pacific Point and Baja Breeze with brown as my neutral.
3. This counts for #3 of 5 for my January Christmas Card Challenge.

This cute guy is from Treehouse Stamps. Be sure to hop over there and check out this weekend's new releases, sale items, and all the new goodies they now carry!

I embossed the snowflakes on the top portion of the card to keep them nice and white when I applied those blue inks with my sponges!

Stamps: Treehouse Stamps Sledding Fun, Short & Sweet
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Goo Gone, Cricut Storybook, Glitter Pen


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

No comments: