Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I *LOVE* Versatile Stamps


I just *LOVE* versatile stamps like this one. This example shows how I used her for DD's Easter card. I could have had her painting just about anything....snowflakes, a Christmas tree, a birthday cake, a car, a dog, a soccer ball, whatever the receipient of your card is into. You can really stretch your stamping budget by considering the versatility of a stamp like this. You know you'll use it many times!

I've also been experimenting a lot with DP lately. What? You haven't seen me posting any of them? Uh, that's because I haven't liked very many of them!

I'll be back soon with another versatile stamp example.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Artistabella, Stampin Up Easter Blossoms
Paper: GP 110, Gasic Grey Urban Prairie, Craft, Marina Mist
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Kiwi Kiss, Marina Mist
Accessories: Nesties, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

1 comment:

Patti J said...

What cuteness, Michelle! Thanks for sharing! It's good to see you out here again - missed ya!