Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Toughee for Me


First, sorry I've been away but I was literally in bed sick for over 5 days. So glad to be back!

I have a family member who loves ladybugs so that's how I got my start on this card (I'm working that birthday list of mine!). I really like how so many of you can mix and match dp and make it look so good. I wanted to give this another try. Its SO HARD! I worked for hours on this trying to get the look I wanted. I'm pretty happy with this but I need to get a lot faster at this!!!

Stamps: All That Scraps CC Designs Sweet November Sprites Darby & Bumbles
Paper: GP110, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Real Red, SU DP, Recollections DP
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Clear Button, Nesties, Red embroidery floss, EK Success Rock Fern punch, EK Success Embossed Curve punch, Martha Stewart Scallop Dot punch, Martha Stewart Grass punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Crop A Dile Corner Chomper punch, sewing machine, Copics


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Glad you're feeling better. :) I think it came out really cute! Great choice of dp and your colors are perfect. TFS!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so cute!

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - sure hope you are feeling better! Love this card - it's a happy image, with happy colors!!! Great job!