Sunday, June 6, 2010

Its a Wedding Summer


I have several weddings to attend this summer so I need to get those wedding cards done! This was inspired by (but not an actual use of) a sketch from Taylored Expressions (# 116 HERE). Although it looks dark in the photo, the hearts and sentiment are actually shiny silver. Anyone have any good tips for me on photographing shiny things? I can't figure it out!

FCD News - Be sure to check out the FREE patriotic digi for this weekend HERE.

Check back with FCD on Wednesday for the Wacky Wednesday Special!

Stamps: FireCracker Designs by Pamela Bliss & Parisian Romance
Paper: Papertrey White
Ink: Versamark pad
Accessories: Silver embossing powder & heat gun, Cricut George cartridge

Enjoy!
Michelle

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- nothing better than CAS cards!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! It's so hard to photograph shiny things... let me know the secret when you find out! LOL!