Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love Bites


Did you miss me? Yeah, me too! Last week I worked a ton of hours and then I hunkered down all weekend with my stamps to prepare some upcoming posts for you so stay tuned!

The new release by FireCracker Designs by Pamela has a set that gives a nod to the Twilight series of books. This sample features the new set Love Bites. Not a Twilight fan? Make sure you check out this set versatile set anyway. You can pre-order this set and the other new sets and save $$. While you are there, make sure you check out the Twinkling H20's that FCD now caries!

This was a pretty quick and simple card to make. I colored the main heart image with Copics. I heavily sponged the Creamy Caramel panel with more Creamy Caramel ink and a bit of Chocolate ink. The red and chocolate panels are also sponged with Chocolate ink. The sentiment is handled the same way.

Stamps: FireCracker Designs by Pamela Love Bites
Paper: GP 110, Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copics, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful card Michelle!!!

Crystal said...

Michelle this is AWESOME!! Gorgeous!

TesaB said...

Yay! That´s totally awesome!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this is...majestic!!

Sue from Oregon said...

goodness, this card has such a wonderful feel to it...Lovely!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on my SCS Gallery said...

Hi Michelle,
Wow - the heart panel is so 3-dimensional!! LOVE all the sponging - all warm and cozy.
Love it - love it!! :o)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- love the dimension you have attained!

Melisa Waldorf said...

WOW! Michelle this is FABULOUS! I love the colors and shading, I wasn't going to get this one, since I'm not a twight fan. But you are making be re-think it girly!